Thursday 8 August 2013

NEWS on the fab free-to-read website book SEX WITH STRANGERS by Chris Madoch. Fiction for adults [18]




The fine writer and reader of the human condition Richard Lee Fulgham kindly posted the following to the comments section of my website book SEX WITH STRANGERS:-


"In my opinion, nothing sexual is evil unless one party is harmed. Sex makes the world go 'round. It's Nature. However, I am very impressed with your apparent obsession with evil in the human subconscious. Evil persists in us, meaning the type of evil that deliberately hurts others. Watson's latest book correlates with your own findings, IMO. Most people IMO see me and dismiss me as an aging fart. Only a few can relate to my inner self, and you are one of these few."

I am very grateful for this opinion because it points to the underlying strengths behind these 25 short fictions for adults- seeing that light exists even in the darkest dark and, indeed, cannot exist independently of it.' CM ♥







'My intro to this website book speaks volumes- as it was intended to. LOL

"AUTHOR’S INTRODUCTION

‘In order for the light to shine brightly
the dark must be present.’
Francis Bacon

‘I matter much less than the matter of my
several works of creative expression. Fact.
To allow any spurious interest in ‘me’ to cloud
any path to an appreciation of my work would be,
I believe, seriously misguided.

Misguided people constantly vilify me on
social networks- I must be writing it too right
for them.
I hope they read this introduction.
My hope is that they read the entire book
and find their disabling delusions reflected
in the many stark mirrors of it.

Let me say this- intros to books bore me
so I shall be brief:
I do not suffer from the disease of faith.
I have no faith in the Freudian and Jungian
unproven interpretations of either dreams
or realities.
I share a belief, with a minority, in
father/mother NATURE, the power of
unconditional love and universal creative
collaborations. Without these things we would
not be here and without constantly exploring
the parameters of our understanding of such
things we run the risk of preparing our species
for extinction.
I share a belief in ‘truth’.
I am wired to be a truthist: the progenitor of
‘THE SHOCK OF THE TRUE’.
I do try my very best to trust.

This all makes ‘me’ immensely vulnerable
and an easy target in a sick society where
hypocrisy and lies have become a common
currency. But, I will by will alone constantly
make repeat attempts to be free to be me,
to allow myself the freedoms to create what I do,
to be free of all of the pain inflicted on me by you
and my countless experiences of you.
I have said enough, intimated a great deal.
My priority, as ever, is to let my work do the talking.

I find it hard to forget that these troubled times
we live in reflect the shameful lack of trouble we
purposely take to make them trouble-free.
Shooting ourselves in both feet we are
traveling nowhere fast."


When you spend seven years creating something- because that is your way of working, it is quite hard to treat your outpourings with the indifference that many self-published volumes continue to deserve.
I just cannot do it.
Instant 'books' choc full of cut-ups and piss poor faux poetry should not be aired- well that is a personal opinion: they should have the air around them properly sucked to the point of suffocation. LOL.
People who proliferate such publishings and their lame 'publishers' are systematically poisoning the art of reliable and genuine critique. What they see as revolutionary is in fact REVOLTING. LOL. The real literary jihad is the pure art of holding up a mirror to these pretenders and demanding that they see the ugly and delusional truth about themselves. Yee ha!
Blimey- it seems I do have a purpose in life.' CM 


Chris Madoch. West Sussex. UK. 26th July 2013.'




LINK TO SEX WITH STRANGERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

SERIOUSLY- SOME OF US ARE STILL KILLED FOR LOVE

HAVING A LAUGH

‎'Put your hands up any heteros in the house. Ah bless. Now put your fists up any gays in the house! Wow! That's more like it- marvellous. I've got this day job, a nice little earner- sales rep for KY Jelly. Look- I know it's a stretch madam but this is supposed to be a laugh. Don't tell me your self-lubricating you're in the OAP seats.' CM


'The fossil stand-up with a walking frame, John Rivers- who thinks jewellery should yell CHEAP louder than fucking canaries on acid said of Yoko Ono- if she found her floating in her pool then she'd punish her dog. I knew that heartless bitch could be cruel to dogs.' CM

THE QUEER MESSIAH BANNED

THE QUEER MESSIAH BANNED
Soon to be in an HMV store near you- we wish. NO CHANCE this version with Lee Plonker was disbanded. It has risen like a phoenix from the fires of disappointment though. YAY!

DUREX TINGLE LUBE

DUREX TINGLE LUBE
It works. Course I have. Fab.

THE RUMOUR-MONGERS TONGUE LASHING NEWS DESK

MORTAL INSTRUMENTS Such are the demands of Hollywood that Lily Collins has to continue to pretend that her former relationship with JCB is in fact alive. A little bird tells me it as a dead as a DODO which was a very big bird indeed. Ha. Just like the writer of Mortal Instruments. Believe me the best thing about this movie franchise will be LILY COLLINS who has just delivered the performance of her life in the soon to be released LOVE ROSIE. An Oscar nomination beckons I reckon. And yes, I am in a position to know. THE NEXT LAME DEVELOPMENT IN SELF-PUBLISHING Saddo outfits such as the much fanned ONEIROS BOOKS actually self-publish authors who are too cowardly, lazy, lousy or inept to self-publish themselves. HILARIOUS. Of course you have to get through the onerous filtering processes. Licking arse helps. Judging by this house's nauseatingly variable standard of output the filters in place are utterly worthless. The poetry editor has no understanding of POETRY per se and is a piss-poor poet by any standard. They openly applaud themselves for being revolutionary. Pathetic. They are but a further evolution of the self-affirmation model and the modernly sociopathic ego. Steer clear. Do not indulge their risible waste of tree.

ALWAYS PRACTICE

ALWAYS PRACTICE
until you're absolutely perfect at it.

HAVE FUN

HAVE FUN
with the total freedom to be and love who you are without complaint or restraint.

GOGGLE GIGGLE BOX CAMP FAVES

TOP 25 TUNES PREVIEWS

THE QUEER MESSIAH BANNED


QUEER MESSIAH BANNED PLAYER

This is where the first tracks for the new band will shortly appear but meanwhile I will be showcasing songs from prior collaborations- this first one CALIFORNIAN QUEEN is from the album CERULEAN BLUE that I wrote with the genius Dominic Shaw. I do the spoken word and he does the lead vocals and instruments. He is not a gay man and is now heavily into ambient music. The album was loved by Phil Collins, Hit and Run Music and EMI- but eight years ago no-one had any idea how to market it.